Best vegan Black Friday deals:
- Brownble vegan cooking courses holiday sale: 15% off ALL courses with code “HOLIDAYS23”!
- Natural Cookery online vegan cooking classes & chef diploma: 20% off
- Labante vegan bags & wallets Cyber Monday: up to 60% off + get an additional 10% off with code “Cyber10”
- Petit Vour vegan beauty boxes: Extra 40% off with code THANKS
- Vegancuts vegan snack boxes: Up to 30% off subscription boxes
- Plushbeds Black Friday sale: $1,250 off Mattresses + Receive $599 in Free Bedding with Purchase!
- Albany Park Albany vegan leather sofa range: up to 40% off for Black Friday now!
- Avocado vegan mattress sale: 20% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY
- Brentwood Home vegan charcoal mattress sale: use code “HOLIDAY” for 20% off
- Booking.com: Save at least 30% on stays! Book before November 29th, 2023 for stays until end of 2024
- Hurtig Lane vegan watches: 25% off
- Cult of Coquette vegan designer shoes: 20% off sitewide
- Svala designer vegan handbags and wallets: HOLIDAY20 for 20% off
- Hotels.com: at least 30% off thousands of hotels for travel until end of 2024
- Tinggly experience-based gifts: 30% Off on All Experience Collections & 30% Off on All Hotel & Stays
- Veerah vegan shoes: 30% off everything except metallic Frida pumps
- Unreal Fur vegan coats: up to 60% off
More vegan-friendly sales:
- Harry & David (vegan options): up to 50% off gift boxes
- Allplants vegan meal delivery UK: 15% off your first 3 boxes at allplants Code: AP15X3
- Doshi vegan bags & wallets: Pre-sale accessorie 25% off with code PRESALE25. 25% off wallets with code WALLET25
- Corkor vegan cork bags: 10% off using the code “theveganworld”
- Pixie Mood vegan handbags and wallets: up to 80% off
- Purple Carrot vegan meal delivery: 50% off on first 2 boxes
- Sandals resorts (vegan friendly): Save up to an extra £150 per booking
- Sabai vegan & eco friendly sofas: up to 25% off
- Hamilton Beach blenders, food processors and kitchen appliances: 15% off sitewide
- JW Pei affordable vegan bags: up to 65% off plus an extra 12% off using code 23BF12
- Kitchenaid: discounts on stand mixers and more
- Emma mattress vegan memory foam mattress: up to 55% off
How to have a more eco- and wallet-friendly Black Friday this year
Black Friday doesn’t have the best reputation since it is not always eco-friendly. Sadly, a lot of Black Friday purchases end up in the bin. But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to have a more sustainable Black Friday.
Personally, I like to take advantage of discounts (especially right now given the cost of living crisis!) to buy things I definitely know I need.
So here are my tips on how to make your purchases count (for the planet and your wallet):
- Make a list in advance of things you need. Do you need a new winter coat? Some gloves to replace the ones you ripped last winter? Write down what you actually need, so you won’t be tempted to buy things you don’t need (just like how having a grocery list can save you money at the store!).
- Make a list of people you’re planning to give gifts to this holiday season, and gift ideas, so you can keep an eye out for sales on those items.
- Considering gifting experiences, rather than physical objects.
- When buying physical items, check if you can get it secondhand. You might be able to snag a deal on eBay, Vinted, Depop or Etsy (which also sells secondhand).
- Shop locally, at small/independent businesses and vegan businesses. I don’t mean go join the throng and start throwing punches at the local big-box store, I mean go online and buy a gift card for your local vegan restaurant, or buy Auntie Polly a vegan candle from an Etsy seller you love.
- When ordering items online, check on their shipping and packaging policies – does the brand ship items in recyclable packaging?
- Try to order in batches if possible – if you know you go through a lot of a particular skincare product, and your budget allows it, consider buying a few bottles at a time. Or if you have a local friend who is also buying new vegan winter boots, buy them together to save on shipping costs & have only one order shipped out to be more eco-friendly.
All vegan Black Friday deals
Vegan online cooking courses
Cleaning & beauty
Vegan handbags, backpacks, wallets & belts
Vegan coats, clothing & accessories
Vegan experience gift ideas
Gift card to a local vegan restaurant
Shop secondhand to be more eco friendly
Pin this for later