I’m super excited (and slightly exhausted) to announce my new personalized guidebook service!
The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of late nights, peanut sesame noodles and a lot of writing (tossed in with some stress-baking) so I’m thrilled to announce to launch of my new service!
What’s a personalized vegan guidebook? Send me your destination before your next trip and I’ll write you a completely personalized guide which has:
- Vegan/vegan-friendly restaurants in your destination. For big cities like NYC, a ranked list of vegan restaurants using my unique ranking methodology which creates an aggregate score across a range of different review sites, rankings and sentiment analysis of articles and posts.
- Vegan-friendly places in the area you’ll be staying in
- Useful phrases in the local language
- Packing tips and airline tricks to get vegan meals on the plane
- Vegan-friendly places near tourist attractions
- Where to find vegan versions of local dishes
Whether you’re headed off on an anniversary trip or honeymoon, are planning a business trip and don’t have time to find vegan meals, are headed somewhere far-flung like the Galapagos or just want a hand (because you don’t have the time or can’t seem to find anything vegan) I can make you a guidebook for that.
The key to stress-free, meat-free travel is doing your homework in advance. Let me do your homework for you (don’t worry, I won’t tell!).
Get $25 off when you order before December 31st, 2016. Want your $25 off voucher? Get it sent to your email now.